Post Market Summary:
- It was a clear trending day today.
- India-Vix continues to drop, which is positive to the market.
- The market rises across the board to close at a two-month high.
- The Sensex is up 708 points to 59,277, while the Nifty is up 206 points to 17,670.
- The Nifty Bank Index rose 775 points to 37,149, while the Midcap Index rose 442 points to 30,135 points.
- All sectoral indicators close in the green, with frontline indices up 1-2 percent.
- Today, BSE companies gain a market capitalization of more than Rs 3 lakh crore.
- Advances are heavily favoured by market breadth, with a 7:1 advance-decline ratio.
- The top index gainers were NTPC, BPCL POWERGRID, INDUSINDBK and HDFC.
- The top Nifty50 losers were HEROMOTOCO, TECHM, DIVISLAB, SBILIFE and DRREDDY
- FII bought for Rs. 1909.78 crore today, while DII sold for Rs. 183.79 crore.
Trades Update 01.04.2022
Today I have taken 3 trades in Intraday:
SOLD NIFTY 7th APRIL 17400 CE for Rs. 209.35 at 09:25 AM.
I Buy the above 17400 CE for Rs. 220.30 at 09:50 AM
I made a loss of Rs.548 in this trade.
Sold BANKNIFTY 7th APRIL 36400 CE for Rs. 500.25 at 09:27 AM.
I bought the above 36400 CE for Rs. 509.25 0at 09:27 Am.
This trade was done by mistake.
I intended to sell PE, but mistakenly sold CE.
As you can see in the image below, I exited this trade in a matter of seconds.
Later, the market rose, and I awaited a pullback to enter.
However, because today was a trending day and I did not receive a favourable risk-reward entry, I did not enter this trade later.
But now I’m disappointed since I missed a major opportunity due of this tiny blunder.
I made a loss of Rs. 225 in this trade.
SOLD NIFTY APRIL 17500 PE for Rs. 347.05 at 09:51 AM.
I Buy the above 17500 PE for Rs. 328.15 at 10:05 AM
It entered this trade immediately after taking a loss in trade 1.
I made a profit of Rs.945 in this trade.
Today Total Profit/Loss (01-04-2022):
I lost 02 trades and made 01 profit out of three.
At the end of today trades, the total profit is Rs. 172/-
However, the profit is technically equal to the brokrage paid.
As a result, it is a no-profit, no-loss day.
My Old Positional Trades(Update):
I sold the NIFTY DEC 2022 17500 CE for Rs. 1050 and the NIFTY DEC 2022 17500 PE for Rs. 1295.
This straddle was taken about 25 days ago.
Today, it has an MTM profit of Rs. 5020.
As the Vix fell below 20, I will begin selling Weekly Bank Nifty straddles.
Hope you enjoyed the artilce.
Disclaimer: This article and trades shared here are for educational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice or a recommendation of any kind. I am not advising any trading or investment ideas. Therefore, I, don't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this learning/data/indicators/charting platform. One is free to choose whether or not to follow the learnings, and create a position in the market at his/her own risk. Index market trading involves considerable risk and can result from the loss of your invested capital. Always consult a Sebi Registered financial advisor and do your research before trading or investing in any market!