Listen audio version
Post Market Summary:
- Market closes lower due to volatility; Nifty Bank outperforms.
- The Nifty has dropped more than 2% in the last three days.
- The Sensex drops 575 points to 59,035 and the Nifty drops 168 points to 17,640.
- The Nifty Bank Index falls 75 points to 37,557, while the Midcap Index falls 318 points to 30,911.
- The Nifty Metal Index falls more than 1.5 percent, snapping a four-day winning streak.
- Market breadth favours losses, with an advance-decline ratio of 4:5.
- The rupee finishes at 75.96/$, compared to the previous day’s close of 75.76/$.
- The top index gainers were AXISBANK, DIVISLAB, HINDUNILVR, ICICIBANK and DRREDDY.
- The top Nifty50 losers were ADANIPORTS, TITAN, HDFC, ONGC and TCS.
- FII sold for Rs. 5009.62 crore today and DII bought for Rs. 1774.7 crore.
Trades Update 07.04.2022
I didn’t make any intraday trades today.
My Old Positional Trades(Update):
I sold the NIFTY DEC 2022 17500 CE for Rs. 1050 and the NIFTY DEC 2022 17500 PE for Rs. 1295.
This straddle was taken about 30 days ago.
Today, it has an MTM profit of Rs. 9,505.
Sold BANKNIFTY APRIL 38500 STRADDLE on 04-04-2022
SOLD BANKNIFTY APRIL 38500 CE = 855.90
SOLD BANKNIFTY APRIL 38500 PE = 1073.75
Today, it has an MTM profit of Rs. 3,290.
Sold BANKNIFTY 13th APRIL 38300 STRADDLE on 04-04-2022
SOLD BANKNIFTY 13th APRIL 38300 CE = 596.20
SOLD BANKNIFTY 13th APRIL 38300 PE = 647.55
Today, it has an MTM profit of Rs. 3,897.
Positional Trades Total MTM Profit/Loss (07-04-2022):
Three positional trades are currently active, with an MTM profit of Rs. 16,691.
Hope you enjoyed the artilce.
Disclaimer: This article and trades shared here are for educational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice or a recommendation of any kind. I am not advising any trading or investment ideas. Therefore, I, don't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this learning/data/indicators/charting platform. One is free to choose whether or not to follow the learnings, and create a position in the market at his/her own risk. Index market trading involves considerable risk and can result from the loss of your invested capital. Always consult a Sebi Registered financial advisor and do your research before trading or investing in any market!