Post Market Summary:
- Market closes in the red but off lows amid volatility.
- The Sensex falls 365 points to 54,471.
- The Nifty fell 109 points to 16,302.
- Banks are a major drag, with all Nifty Bank constituents falling. The Nifty Bank drops 316 points.
- Broader markets underperform Sensex & Nifty.
- Declines are favoured by market breadth.
- Commodity stocks continue the losing momentum as prices fall globally.
- Rupee closes very weak at 77.47 Vs Friday’s close of 76.21/$
- FII sold for Rs. 3361.8 crore today and DII bought for Rs. 3077.24 crore.
Trades Update 09.05.2022
I made one positional trade and two intraday trades today.
These two intraday trades were executed at different time for the same strike price.
The first intraday trade was profitable, but the second went wrong and hit the stop loss, resulting in a total loss of Rs. 110.
Positional trade was taken in the last minutes of market close.
So I booked loss of Rs. 110 today, and have 2 open position (straddle with hedging) with an MTM profit of Rs. 5,824.
Hope you enjoyed the artilce.
Disclaimer: This article and trades shared here are for educational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice or a recommendation of any kind. I am not advising any trading or investment ideas. Therefore, I, don't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this learning/data/indicators/charting platform. One is free to choose whether or not to follow the learnings, and create a position in the market at his/her own risk. Index market trading involves considerable risk and can result from the loss of your invested capital. Always consult a Sebi Registered financial advisor and do your research before trading or investing in any market!