Post Market Summary:
- Nifty declined over 100 points despite intraday recovery above 17,500.
- Realty declined over 2.5%, most since 7 Mar, all stocks declined.
- Metal stocks slip on fall in global prices
- 41 Nifty stocks close in the red
- Market close largely lower amid volatility, banks outperform
- Midcaps underperform with market breadth favouring declines
- Midcap Index posts biggest single-day fall in more than a month
- NSE advance-decline ratio stands at 1:3
- Rupee ends at 76.13/$ against Monday’s close of 75.95/$
- FII sold for Rs. 3128.39 crore today and DII bought for Rs. 870.01 crore.
Trades Update 12.04.2022
Today was a wonderful day; I exited all positional trades and earned Rs. 49,220 in profit.
Today I just took one trade, but it was a reference for a BANKNIFTY 13th APRIL 38300 straddle, so I’m not going to discuss about it.
There are currently no active positional trades.
I will look to take some fresh positions tomorrow.
Today I booked Rs. 49,220 in profit.
Hope you enjoyed the article.
Disclaimer: This article and trades shared here are for educational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice or a recommendation of any kind. I am not advising any trading or investment ideas. Therefore, I, don't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this learning/data/indicators/charting platform. One is free to choose whether or not to follow the learnings, and create a position in the market at his/her own risk. Index market trading involves considerable risk and can result from the loss of your invested capital. Always consult a Sebi Registered financial advisor and do your research before trading or investing in any market!