Post Market Summary:
- Benchmark indexes reversed early gains and ended the day with losses dragged down by banking and financial stocks.
- D-Street has had a turbulent week as the Nifty falls below 16,000, with metal and energy being the major sectors drags.
- The Sensex closed at 52,793, down over 137 points or 0.26 percent on the day.
- The Nifty50 index broke through crucial support levels to settle at 15,782 points, down over 26 points or 0.16 percent from the previous closing.
- The BankNifty fell 410.80 points, or 1.23 percent, to 33,121.35.
- The top Nifty gainers of the day were Tata Motors, Sun Pharma, Mahindra & Mahindra, Hindustan Unilever, and Titan.
- The top underperformers were Hindalco, SBI, JSW Steel, ICICI Bank, and Bharti Airtel.
- FII sold for Rs. 3780.08 crore today and DII bought for Rs. 3169.62 crore.
Trades Update 13.05.2022
I took two positions today (Straddles with Hedge).
I’ve hidden the strike price in the screenshot because I’ve received many messages asking me to take similar positions as mine.
There is no problem in informing everyone about the trades, but if the market moves violently, they may suffer some losses.
When the market is volatile, I make adjustments to limit my losses.
And by the time you see my adjustments trade, it will be too late.
As a result, I decided to hide the strike price.
However, if you want to know my positions, just message me and they will be shared with you.
Markets are overly volatile overall.
If the market opens gapup on monday, I’ll be overjoyed.
So I have an MTM profit of Rs. 10, 972 with two open positions today.
Hope you enjoyed the article.
Disclaimer: This article and trades shared here are for educational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice or a recommendation of any kind. I am not advising any trading or investment ideas. Therefore, I, don't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this learning/data/indicators/charting platform. One is free to choose whether or not to follow the learnings, and create a position in the market at his/her own risk. Index market trading involves considerable risk and can result from the loss of your invested capital. Always consult a Sebi Registered financial advisor and do your research before trading or investing in any market!