Post Market Summary:
- The Sensex has risen 777 points to 57,357.
- The Nifty is up 247 points to 17,201.
- The Nifty Bank index rises 323 points to 36,405 points.
- The midcap index rose 482 points to 30,215 points.
- Banks see a drop from intraday highs in the last hour of trading.
- Automobiles continue to benefit from the drop in commodity prices.
- Market breadth favours advances, with a 3:2 advance-decline ratio.
- India Volatility Index Vix closes with a 10% decrease.
- The rupee finishes strong at 76.58/$, compared to Monday’s close of 76.69/$.
- FII sold for Rs. 1174.05 crore today and DII bought for Rs. 1643.84 crore.
Trades Update 26.04.2022
I have not taken any new trades today.
Positional Trades Update 26-04-2022
Sold BANKNIFTY MAY 37000 STRADDLE on 18-04-2022.
SOLD BANKNIFTY MAY 37000 CE = 1230.00
SOLD BANKNIFTY MAY 37000 PE = 1050.00
Today, it has an MTM profit of Rs. 10,714
Sold BANKNIFTY 5th May 36300 STRADDLE on 20-04-2022.
SOLD BANKNIFTY 5th May 36300 CE = 781.00
SOLD BANKNIFTY 5th May 36300 PE = 600.00
BUY BANKNIFTY 5th MAY 37600 CE = 180.35
BUY BANKNIFTY 5th MAY 35000 PE = 165.00
Today, it has an MTM profit of Rs. 5,990
Positional Trades Total MTM Profit/Loss (26-04-2022):
Two positional trades are currently active with MTM profit of Rs. 16,704.
Hope you enjoyed the artilce.
Disclaimer: This article and trades shared here are for educational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice or a recommendation of any kind. I am not advising any trading or investment ideas. Therefore, I, don't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this learning/data/indicators/charting platform. One is free to choose whether or not to follow the learnings, and create a position in the market at his/her own risk. Index market trading involves considerable risk and can result from the loss of your invested capital. Always consult a Sebi Registered financial advisor and do your research before trading or investing in any market!