Post Market Summary:
- Market off lows but ends in the red, financials a major drag.
- The Nifty is down 162.4 points to 17,038.
- The Nifty Bank fell 376 points to 36,028.
- The Sensex is down 537.2 points to 56,819 points.
- The Nifty Midcap Index is down 261 points at 29,954.
- The market breadth favours declines, with an advance-decline ratio of 1:3.
- Rupee ends strong at 76.53/$ against Tuesday’s close of 76.58/$
Trades Update 27.04.2022
I have not taken any new trades today.
Markets are too volatile these days, so I’m not taking any fresh positions.
Positional Trades Update 27-04-2022
Sold BANKNIFTY MAY 37000 STRADDLE on 18-04-2022.
SOLD BANKNIFTY MAY 37000 CE = 1230.00
SOLD BANKNIFTY MAY 37000 PE = 1050.00
Today, it has an MTM profit of Rs. 8,150
Sold BANKNIFTY 5th May 36300 STRADDLE on 20-04-2022.
SOLD BANKNIFTY 5th May 36300 CE = 781.00
SOLD BANKNIFTY 5th May 36300 PE = 600.00
BUY BANKNIFTY 5th MAY 37600 CE = 180.35
BUY BANKNIFTY 5th MAY 35000 PE = 165.00
Today, it has an MTM profit of Rs. 6,956
Positional Trades Total MTM Profit/Loss (27-04-2022):
Two positional trades are currently active with MTM profit of Rs. 15,106.
Hope you enjoyed the artilce.
Disclaimer: This article and trades shared here are for educational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice or a recommendation of any kind. I am not advising any trading or investment ideas. Therefore, I, don't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this learning/data/indicators/charting platform. One is free to choose whether or not to follow the learnings, and create a position in the market at his/her own risk. Index market trading involves considerable risk and can result from the loss of your invested capital. Always consult a Sebi Registered financial advisor and do your research before trading or investing in any market!