Post Market Summary:
- The Indian stock market finished higher on Tuesday, with pharma, real estate, and financial firms leading the way.
- At 1 p.m. today, there was a massive sell-off, with the banknifty falling about 400 points and the nifty falling nearly 100 points in a matter of 10 minutes.
- The market later recovered.
- IndiaVix has continued to decline, which is positive for the market.
- The gains were aided by broader markets, midcap and smallcap indices.
- The Sensex gained 350.16 points (0.61 percent) to 57,943.65.
- The Nifty closed the day at 17,325.30, up 103.30 points, or 0.60 percent, from its previous close.
- The BankNifty closed the day at 35,847.40, up 136.90 points, or 0.38 percent, from its previous close.
- Nifty Pharma, Nifty Realty, Nifty Financial Services, Nifty IT, and Nifty Private Bank were among the sectors that saw buying.
- Nifty PSU Bank and Nifty Media were both in the red at the end of the day.
- The biggest gainers in the Nifty50 index were Eicher Motors, HDFC, Divi’s Laboratories, Adani Ports & SEZ, and JSW Steel.
- The top index losers were Hero MotoCorp, ONGC, Coal India, IOC, and ITC.
- FII bought for Rs. 35.47 crore today, while DII bought for Rs. 1713.31 crore.
- After a long period of time, both FII and FII are now net purchasers.
Trades Update 29.03.2022
Today I have taken 2 trades in Intraday:
Sold BANKNIFTY 7th APRIL 35800 STRADDLE at 10:04 AM.
SOLD BANKNIFTY 7th APRIL 35800 CE = 764.80
SOLD BANKNIFTY 7th APRIL 35800 PE = 660.95
CPR predicted that today will be a rangebound day in the morning.
As a result, I took advantage of it
At 03:00 PM I exited the BANKNIFTY 7th APRIL 35800 and booked profit of 1196.
I haven’t used this straddle to its full potential.
If I had waited another 20 minutes, I could have made an extra 1000-1200 rupees.
However, this isn’t a problem.
Since profit booking is an art, I’m pleased with what I’ve accomplished.
I made a profit of Rs. 1196 in this trade.
Sold BANKNIFTY MAR 35600 CE for Rs. 440.00 at 01:53 PM.
I bought the above 35600 CE for Rs. 430.00 at 02:16 PM.
I made a profit of Rs. 250 in this trade.
Later on, the bank nifty increased.
If I haven’t booked, I’m prepared to book a loss since the system must be followed, and profit loss is a part of that.
Today Total Profit/Loss (29-03-2022):
The day was profitable.
At the end of today trades, the total profit is Rs. 1446/-
My Old Positional Trades(Update):
I sold the NIFTY DEC 2022 17500 CE for Rs. 1050 and the NIFTY DEC 2022 17500 PE for Rs. 1295.
This straddle was taken about 22 days ago.
Today, it has an MTM Profit of Rs. 325.
This trade shows MTM profit on some days and MTM loss on some days.
MTM profit/loss is not the actual P/L.
This trade has a 15155 to 19845 breakeven point. Take a look at the images below.
I don’t have to be concerned till the Nifty is trading in this range.
I don’t keep track of this trade on a daily basis. This is a long-term investment for me.
This trade, I am convinced, will yield some good returns in the following 1-2 months.
Hope you enjoyed the artilce.
Disclaimer: This article and trades shared here are for educational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice or a recommendation of any kind. I am not advising any trading or investment ideas. Therefore, I, don't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this learning/data/indicators/charting platform. One is free to choose whether or not to follow the learnings, and create a position in the market at his/her own risk. Index market trading involves considerable risk and can result from the loss of your invested capital. Always consult a Sebi Registered financial advisor and do your research before trading or investing in any market!